Tuesday 29 December 2009

Progress Post: Level 30

It's time for another update on progress!  This time we've reached Level 30 after about 19 hours /played.  Most of that time was spent running in circles around Ashenvale and Southern Barrens looking for rare mobs - gief SilverDragon!  It's not worth just skipping those ones because they give really good xp and sometimes also nice rewards.

It's really quiet out there in the world... I miss not being part of a guild at the moment.  I notice this especially when we go into one of the cities and the trade channel suddendly springs to life - Oh, there ARE people out there.

I'm finding I have mana troubles again at times, especially when I need to heal when there are a few mobs or an elite on us.  It's not really a problem, I just need to drink a bit more often. My problem is that [Regrowth] (161 mana, 2 sec cast, 318-360 + hot) doesn't seem very mana efficient and [Healing Touch] (183 mana, 3 sec cast, 502-606) takes juuust too long to cast. I'm considering using [Glyph of Healing Touch] which reduces cast time to 1.5 sec but only heals for 250-300 then, and would cost just short of 140 mana. It's a shame we don't get Nourish until level 80 though.

Does anyone have suggestions for healy spells at low level?  Apart from respeccing resto for levelling that is :)

Anyway the levelling goes on!


blog comments powered by Disqus