Wednesday 17 February 2010

Leesah the Love Fool

Just a quick one today because I am a busy bee.  I finally got a Bouquet of Ebon Roses to drop so I pitied a couple of fools and ended up with the Love Fool title!  Cue Jamiroquai...

I even went into an Arathi Basin to get it - the first time since starting to play again that I have done any PvP.  Despite going in as a healer and spending a lot of the match guarding the lumber mill, I managed to pick up [The Grim Reaper] despite firing off I think one offensive spell in the whole BG.  Not sure how that happened, but I was getting honor kills even during the time sitting up on the cliff not healing anyone.

It struck me as odd that Hordies also get turned into humans in Culling of Stratholme.  I guess I assumed they would be turned into orcs or something, although it's not like Prince Arthas would be massacring innocents with a bunch of orcs, would he?

I'm pleased to report that the rest of the night went well also - I healed through normal ToC twice, with Paletress both times!  No wipes and one very happy Tree, although I didn't pick up any gear from there.  I haven't healed any heroics yet, but I did do a couple as Moonkin and I feel a little less self-conscious now that I've replaced my Soiled Trousers with the Kilt of the Forgotten One.

Thank you for all the lovely comments encouraging me to get into heroics!  I'll be in there once I feel I'm ready.  Told you I was chicken ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus