The promised Transmogrification process in patch 4.3 has everyone excited about the prospect of being able to change the way their gear looks. I've put together a few posts exploring some possibilities of old-school leather sets.
1. The twelve Druid tier sets and their recoloured look-alike sets.
2. Other leather dungeon and raid sets.
3. PvP sets.
4. Crafted by leatherworkers.
5. Uncommon (green) sets.
I've listed a few of the leatherworker-crafted sets, but also for each slot I've picked out a few of what, in my opinion, are the nice- or interesting-looking pieces. Almost all crafted pieces are Bind on Equip so you can pick them up from the auction house or have someone craft them for you.
Enchanted Clefthoof Set
Heavy Clefthoof Set
Random Bits and Pieces
From left to right:
- Comfortable Leather Hat
- Big Voodoo Mask
- Wolfshead Helm - Druid only, but BOE
- Stylin' Jungle Hat
- Stylin' Purple Hat
Most of the nicer-looking shoulders are part of a set, but the Trollwoven Spaulders are a nice stand-alone piece, if you like a tusky look.
- Moonglow Vest
- Black Whelp Tunic - (Black Whelp Gloves are no longer available!)
- Same model as the chest from the Scouting set
- Dusky Leather Armor - Shown with Dusky Leather Leggings
- Barbaric Harness - shown with Warbear Woolies
- Living Crystal Breastplate - Bind on Pickup!
- Shadowprowler's Chestguard
- Feathered Breastplate - shown with Wildfeather Legging
- Ironfeather Breastplate - shown with Ironfeather Shoulders
Most of the LW gloves are quite unremarkable, except for these Firelands sets.